Reservations & Waitlist
- Online reservations are highly recommended for busy class times. You may reserve as many classes online as you like. However, please note that you must purchase a class or class package for all classes that you wish to reserve.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up regularly as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification.
Cancellations & No-shows
- Cancellations must be made 12 hours in advance for all classes to avoid being charged.
- Clients with class packages will lose one class credit.
- Clients on our New Client 30 Day Unlimited package and Clients in our Recurring Monthly program will be charged $25.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Please wear socks or slippers and leggings or sweat pants that cover your knees while exercising.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the studio, our receptionist is happy to watch your phone if you are expecting an important phone call.
- Please do not chew gum and only bring water into the studio.
- Once class has started please limit talking
- If you are pregnant and current student, please bring us a note from your doctor permitting you to exercise.
- If you are pregnant and have NEVER take a Bar Method class then you are not permitted to take even with a note from your doctor
- Must be 13 or older
Illness & Injuries
- Please make sure studio is aware of any illness or injury.
- A doctors note may be required.